Pages

Oct 22, 2010

Could I transform and evolve?

Let me write and keep writing until I find out what I wanna write about. I wanna write about nature and its glory. I wanna write about love and its pain, about peace and hate. Let me write about anything, about everything. I wanna travel and seek what I have not yet heard of, let me write about that too. Let me write how I feel and what I see. About life and luxuries. Let me write about Puerto Rico and its beauty, about cultures and their differences. Let the writing become my escape from reality like many people describe it.



I don't know what I want to write about, I just know I want to feel this. The emotion of leaving my body and becoming this kooky pen. I wonder what life would be like if I wrote every day. Could I transform and evolve?

1 comment: