Pages

Nov 10, 2010

What counts?

The thought of time worries me, it's uncertain yet so accurate. I know it's coming but I want it to last, but I don't. It's complicated, and so simple, yes. At the same time. Another thought, to feel that I am in harmony with the Universe. Thoughts about God and curiosity about the world and all of this around me.

I am questioning everything today. The reason for that everything so precious to, No one. Remarkable how nothing is so important to someone. But, how is it that people are so oblivious to this? How is it that individuals like you and me forget that they are also blinded by the nature of nature itself. By the essence of everything, by the curiosity of life. Remarkable once again that you don't think and act in regards to this, but to nothing. The nothing we all live for. Until I wake up, here and there to realize I am not alone, I just see everything from my loneliness. But you are here and they are there too, we are all in this together no matter what. It irrelevant to question but it is certainly not to admire the questioning upon the mere fact that we are here and that is what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment